Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I've been selected.....

Yay!!!.. yay!!!!!... What an honour!!!! I've been chosen as a Featured Artist by FaithSisters , it was for my layout Beautiful. I was just checking my Yahoo emails, reading and clearing my emails for this mid-week. When I came across the FS weekly newsletter updates... as usual, I read it, its was the "Made Ya Look Monday - Gallery Standout!" updates. As I browse down one by one down the list of layouts selected, I was telling myself.. Wow!!! What a great layout!!! .. and slowly move down the list, I came across my very own layout, Beautiful. I was and still am very surprised and of course very happy too!!!! :-)

You can see the details for this here!

2 comments:

jaz lee said...

joyce dear,CONGRATS on bein featured at FS!What a deserving LO!and so nic eto have you there with us.I would like to encourage you to apply for the DT.The search in on.I'll be onboard with them for another term.;) how nice to be colleagues rite?haha...

Oliveoylz said...

Oh wow! That's fabulous! So nice to be selected :)