Monday, May 12, 2008

YOU : Pencil Lines Sketch #83

Hello, I'm back with another layout based on Pencil Lines. I really do love their sketches, just can't stop scrapping!!!!
For this layout, I have used 2 black&white photos (again of my daughter!), and for one of the photo, I din't do a good job, there was a glare (I think, this is the right term to use!!!!... still not familiar with photography yet!!!)... But anyway, this time I wanted to try out black& white, so I just proceed with the photos.

I have titled this layout : You are adorable sweet daughter

Looks like all the layouts that I have done so far, are all my daughter's smiles and laughters!!!! Hmm... its a good thing ... she is a happy contented gal !!!... Mommy here is very happy with it!! :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wwooo !!!
so amazing
I'm breathtaking

Chowchow said...

Yet another beautiful lo...