Thursday, May 8, 2008

Black SWANs....

Been busy for the last 2 weeks... I meant work, because my colleague is away for about 4-weeks holiday and I'm the only one in the section supporting the company.

Hmm... but for the last 3 weekends, I get to have long weekends... I had my usual alternate Fridays off, but on the 2nd last weekend, it was a public holiday, Anzac Day, hence.. got my 3-days weekend... :-)

So, brought my daughter to a pond, in the city, to feed the ducks... and we had a great time there... managed to catch a shot on this duck walking around...

and they have a pair of black swans... they are so beautiful, this is my first time seeing a black swan, normally its white. But I only managed to shot one of them.. Oopsss !!! I was wrong I did take 2 of them in the 3rd pic:



And some shots of my daughter feeding the ducks and swan... which I will be scrapping them soon....

No comments: