Monday, June 2, 2008

Jasmine's growing...

I have decided to do a album to keep a memory of my dear daughter's growing in the past 5 years. I have used the a project kit from Bad Girls ... and I enjoyed the whole time doing it. And I have chosen a few of the photos that we have taken all these years.


Main page: JAS a shortname which my daughter is often being called.


Page-2: Embellished the word GROWTH to indicate that this album is to show the progess of her growing up.

Page-3: This is photo of Jasmine when she was only about 2 months old.

Page-4: She has put on more weight, and specifically chosen this photo, because she really looked like a boy here. She was about 5 months old.
Page-5: This photo was taken when we were at Batam for holiday. She was about 1 year old here, and she looked more like a girl now...
Page-6 & 7: When she was 2 and a half years old, she is such a cute gal!!! Nothing like the "terrible two's " that I heard about so much.
Page-8-9: Starting from 3 years old, she has grown to be more like a lady.. little lady :-) . Love these 2 photos of her that she smiles so naturally.
Page-10 & 11: And at age 3 to 4, she has some silly moments that I loved these are a few of them.

Page 10 has a hidden picture behind the piece of cloth. And I have used buttons and ribbon to hold the cloth together. Look... how silly she is ....lol !!!!Page-12 & 13: These are some of the happy moments that she have expressed. She is 5 years old in these 2 photos.
Page-14 & 15: Finally, she has really grown to be very girly... love to be called Princess, love to keep long hair, making up her hair, let her hair down...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Joyce Joyce Joyce,
So nice! Your scrapbooks are so nice!

I also want to learn! :)