Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Simple JOY

BadGirls site has this challenge which is to edit a Black&White photo and add-on a highlight of color. And I have chosen this photo because the toy which Jasmine is holding is in bright yellow orangy color. She got this from Mc'D 's Kids Meal. Inside its a spinning top, yeah!!!! a toy which we seldom buy for our kids these days....

I remember those days when I played with lots of outdoor toys and especially boy's toys (mainly because I was the only girl around then).

Anyway, with this simple toy, Jasmine was so thrilled with it! .. when I showed her how to spin it, she was even more excited and wouldn't stop spinning and laughing at the same time.

This layout is done using the BadGirls June kit. I have sprayed some GlimmerMist on the cardstock before I add-on the pattern paper. I'm so into GlimmerMist for this layout, I even used it for the chipboard words. And instead of inking my pattern paper edges, I've used GlimmerMist!


No comments: