Monday, June 16, 2008

Love begin....

Yesterday, I managed to finish one layout with a photo from the early stage of our courtship... at that time, I was still having my braces on. So, I always try to hide my braces when I smile, as seen in this photo. Back then both of us were still very slim and slender... haa!! haaa!!!... we really didn't have to watch what we eat or go on diet then... so we really had a great time.. especially the late nite's prata and teh tarik after the late night movie.

For this layout, I have used the Bad Girls May kit. I have painted the Prima pattern paper with arcylic paint in patches together with the music pages and some wordings pattern paper. This is to give a dreamy feel. Then add on photo with the rest of the embellishments.

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

eMeLiNe Seet said...

Joyce, this page is SO SWEET ! I remember how u both looked like... haha :) u still look pretty much the same !

Oliveoylz said...

Jasmine is a great photographer. I think the pic is great! U both look so natural, relaxed and HAPPY! Well done, Jasmine.