Thursday, June 5, 2008

satisfied?.... oh! yes!!!

Yes, I'm very satisfied with the final look of these 2 layouts.

I found a photo of DD when she was 3 years old, and she was so cute.. because she has double-chin... a sight that I have not seen for the last 2 years... She was quite chubby at that time. So, I just have to scrap it.
For this layout, I have tried one new technique, which is sewing. I did some along the borders of the yellow pattern paper, then go through it with glitter pen.....



Second layout, is based on a challenge in BG that pattern papers are not allowed. This photo was taken when we were at Melbourne this Easter. Specifically, we were at SouthBank enjoying our stroll... when we saw a man selling balloons... Jasmine wanted to have one, and I knew that she would ask for a flower, which she did.

The journalling here says "We were at SouthBank in Melbourne and you wanted a balloon. And I knew that you would ask for a flower. The whole afternoon, you were so happy and behaved like an ANGEL. Glad that we took a photo of you with your flower because it burst that very nite at the hotel. "

Thanks for Looking!!!

1 comment:

Chowchow said...

Lovely lo as usual Joyce...